Congratulations graduate! Our gift to you? Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer its largest-ever college rebate - $750 to help you buy or lease your next Toyota.
Rebate available on contracts executed through January 6th, 2014. Only available on select new untitled: Prius C, Camry (excluding Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris vehicle!
What You'll Get
Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program:*
- $750 rebate on new Toyota Prius c, Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma and Yaris vehicles - available through January 6th,2014. Additionally receive all of the benefits called out below in the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan
Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan:*
- No money down and no monthly payments for first 90 days
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance for one year
- Competitive APRs on new Toyotas
- Available on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
How to Qualify
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured! Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your dealer for details.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $1,000 in a 24 month time span are acceptable.
To obtain a print program brochure, please stop in at Andrew Toyota or call our Internet Department at 1-414-247-6529.