Demand Respect At Every Corner In A New Camry From Andrew Toyota!
The bold 2017 Camry mixes excitement into its successful formula of quality, dependability, and reliability. The Camry lineup continues to offer a broad range of models that appeal to a wide variety of owners, helping to make Camry the best-selling car in America.
Toyota Camry Awards and Industry Accolades
- 2016 Toyota Camry Is an IIHS TSP+ With Optional Front Crash Prevention (1)
- 2017 Toyota Camry Received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating (2)
- Over 90% of All Toyota Camrys Sold Over the Last Ten Years Are Still on the Road Today (3)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Was Named a Best Buy Award Finalist by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com (4)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Was Ranked #1 on the 2016 American-Made Index by Cars.com (5)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Was Named a Best Midsize Car for the Money by U.S. News & World Report (6)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Was Named an Edmunds.com Best Retained Value® Vehicle Winner (7)
- Best-Selling Car in America for 18 of the Last 19 Years (8)
What Is New On The 2017 Camry?
In-Cabin Technology: Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging is now standard on XSE 4-cylinder, XLE 4-cylinder, and XLE Hybrid. (9) Qi wireless charging lets you wirelessly charge your cellphone using induction transfer, simply by placing it on top of a wireless pad that is in the Camry. Car chargers and adapters are no longer cluttering the inside of these sedans!
New Exterior Colors: The popular Blue Streak Metallic exterior color is now available on the 2017 Camry SE and XSE. As a result, Blue Crush Metallic is no longer available. In addition, the Attitude Black exterior color has been renamed to Midnight Black Metallic
Safety and Convenience: Starting in 2017, Hill Start Assist Control is now standard on all Camry Hybrid models. (10) Hill Start Assist Control supports drivers on steep hills and descending slopes. This system helps the driver when the vehicle begins to slide on sudden hills or slippery surfaces by decreasing rollback.
2017 Camry Performance Facts
- All 2017 Camry vehicles are Front-Wheel Drive.
- The 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) engine is available on the LE, SE, Special Edition, XSE, and XLE trim levels.
- The 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) engine is available on the XSE and XLE trim levels.
- The Camry Hybrid engine is a 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i). The hybrid trim levels include the Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE, and Hybrid SE.
- The Camry gas models have a 6-speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i).
- The Camry hybrid models have an electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT.
- The 2017 Camry Gas 6 cylinder, 3.5L, Automatic (S6) gets an estimated 21 City/ 30 Highway mpg. The 2017 Camry Gas 4 cylinder, 2.5L, Automatic (S6) gets an estimated 24 City/ 33 Highway mpg. (11)
- The 2017 Camry Hybrid LE 4 cylinder, 2.5 L, Automatic (variable gear ratios) gets an estimated 42 City/ 38 Highway mpg. The 2017 Camry Hybrid XLE/ SE 4 cylinder, 2.5 L, Automatic (variable gear ratios) gets an estimated 40 City/ 37 Highway mpg. (11)
(1) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Rating for 2016 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Moderately Priced Cars. For more details on 2016 Top Safety Picks Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org. Applies to Camry models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS).
(2) Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTS’S) New Car Assessment Program (www.safecar.gov).
(3) Based on HIS Market Vehicles In Operation as of July 2016 for Model Years 2007-2016 vs. Total New registrations for those vehicles
(4) For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
(5) For more information about the 2016 American-Made Index, visit Cars.com.
(6) View U.S. News Best Cars at http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Toyota_Camry/
(7) For more information about this award, visit https://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/best-retained-value-cars.html
(8) Based on manufacturer estimates, CY 1997-2015 sales, includes Camry Solara.
(9) Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
(10) Hill-Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner's Manual for details.
(11) 2017 EPA- estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.