Test The Limits And Be Adventurous In A New Tacoma From Andrew Toyota!
The 2017 Tacoma continues to have a successful combination of reliability, toughness, and utility. Add in the diverse available options and standard safety features, and you have the perfect truck for your next outdoor journey.
Toyota Tacoma Awards
- 2016 and 2017 Toyota Tacoma – Best Resale Value: Midsize Pickup Truck per Kelley Blue Book (1)
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma Was Named a Best Buy Award Finalist by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com (2)
- Industry Accolade: Best-Selling Compact Pickup in America (3)
- Industry Accolade: America’s Best-Selling Midsize Pickup for the Last Ten Years (3)
- 2016 Petersen's 4-WHEEL & OFF-ROAD 4X4 of the year (4)
What Is New On The 2017 Tacoma?
Trim Updates: The TRD Pro trim is now available. On that trim, there are the following exciting available features: TRD Pro Cat-back Exhaust System, TRD-tuned off road suspension with 2.5-inch FOX Internal Bypass coil-over shocks and FOX rear remote reservoir shocks, 16 in. TRD Pro black alloy wheels with P265/70R16 All-Terrain tires, a TRD Pro front skid plate, Rigid Industries(R) LED fog lights, and taillights with black sport bezels, and a heritage-inspired "TOYOTA" front grille, black badging, overfenders, and a hood scoop with graphic.
New Exterior And Interior Features: A power sliding rear window is now standard on the TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro and Limited Double Cab models. In addition, an auto-dimming day/night rearview mirror with compass is standard on V6 SR5 models. In the Off-Road trim, there is now a sunroof package available too.
New Safety and Convenience Highlights: Safety and convenience continue to be top priorities with the Toyota Tacoma. Driver and front passenger knee airbags are standard on all trim levels (SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, Limited). (5) Blind Spot Monitor and the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system are now available as a package for the TRD Sport and TRD Off-Road, and standard on TRD Pro and Limited. (6) Blind Spot Monitors and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert systems detect other vehicles located to the driver’s side or rear that may not be visible as they approach the truck.
2017 Tacoma Performance Facts
- An electronically controlled locking rear differential is now available on theTRD Off-Road and TRD Pro.
- A new electronically controlled transfer case is standard on the Tacoma
- A new 8.75-in. rear differential is standard on the Tacoma
- There are 2 engines available: a 2.7-liter DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder with VVT-i; 159 hp @ 5200 rpm/180 lb.-ft. @ 3800 rpm, and a 3.5-liter DOHC 24 Valve Direct Injection Atkinson Cycle-capable V6 with VVT-iW (Variable Valve Timing-Intelligent Wider Intake) & VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-Intelligent Exhaust), with 278 HP @ 6000 rpm/265 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm
- 2017 Tacoma V6 6 speed automatic transmission has 19/city, 24/hwy MPG estimates. (7)
- Towing Capacity is 3,500 lbs., which is standard with the V6 Tow Package
- The curb weight is 3,980 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is 5,600lbs.
- Max payload is 1,620 lbs.
- The fuel tank has a 21.1 gallon capacity
2017 Tacoma Highlights
In addition, Toyota continues in its quest to keep consumers connected by offering a diverse mix of Entune options. Tacoma SR models feature standard Entune™ Audio, which includes the Entune™ Multimedia Bundle, Siri® Eyes Free, and integrated backup camera display. As standard equipment, SR5 models feature Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation. TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road and TRD Pro models feature Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation. Limited models feature Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation. (9) To learn more about Entune CLICK HERE.
Most importantly, the 2017 Toyota Tacoma is not only off-road ready, it OWNS the off-road. Tacoma TRD Off-Road models boast an impressive 32° approach angle, 23.5° departure angle and 9.4 inches of ground clearance. Tacoma's available Crawl Control (CRAWL), Multi-terrain Select, and electronically controlled locking rear allow Tacoma owners to experience the next level of off-road truck performance. Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. (10)
Experience the exceptional performance and value of the 2017 Toyota Tacoma. Visit Andrew Toyota today!
(1) Visit https://www.kbb.com/new-cars/best-resale-value-awards/best-resale-mid-size-pickup-truck/ to learn more.
(2) Visit http://mediaroom.kbb.com/2015-10-13-Kelley-Blue-Book-Names-2016-Best-Buy-Award-Finalists to learn more.
(3) Visit http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/awards for more information. Based on manufacturer industry sales data as of December 2015.
(4) For more information, please refer to www.fourwheeler.com - http://www.fourwheeler.com/vehicle-reviews/1601-2016-petersens-4-wheel-and-off-road-4x4-of-the-year-winner-2016-toyota-tacoma-trd-off-road/
(5) All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: typically, frontal and knee airbags inflate in frontal collisions, side torso and side curtain airbags inflate in side collisions and roll-sensing curtain airbags inflate at a severe roll angle or roll rate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating airbag may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
(6) Do not rely exclusively on the blind-spot monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. See Owner's Manual for details. Do not rely exclusively on the blind-spot monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. See Owner's Manual for details.
(7) Actual mileage will vary.
(8) Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on the total weight of any cargo, occupants and available equipment. Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.Payload Capacity is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. The maximum amount of passenger and cargo weight your vehicle can carry is the Load Carrying Capacity indicated on the label(s) on the driver's doorjamb.
(9) Always drive safely, obey traffic laws & focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4s, or later iPad® w/Retina display, iPad® mini, & iPod® touch (5th gen.) & requires Internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas & features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality & commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See Apple.com & phone carrier for details. Siri® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.'s. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for details. Availability & accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services & programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
(10) The Tacoma TRD Off-Road model is designed to meet off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Always wear seatbelts. See Owner's Manual for details.