Tax Refund Advice At Andrew Toyota
Andrew Toyota Is Here To Help You Consider All Of Your Options And Make The Most Of Your Money.
Tax season can be stressful for some taxpayers, but for those who will be receiving a large refund, it can feel like winning the lottery. When deciding what you are going to do with this financial bonus, evaluating your automotive needs is always a good choice. At Andrew Toyota we are committed to assisting you in navigating your options to discover what will be best for your family.
Three Great Automotive Options:
1. Use The Money As A Down Payment On A New Or Used Vehicle: Whether you think you have good, OK, or not so good credit, having a large down payment is one of the most important factors in getting the best possible auto loan terms. When you have a $2,000 to $3,000 down payment, but have “not the best credit score,” it shows potential lenders how serious you are about getting a loan. It also reduces the likelihood of getting into a negative equity situation during the loan because you are already, “ahead of the game.” Plus, the down payment will reduce the loan amount, which will help you achieve smaller monthly payments to meet your budget goals.
2. Use The Money As A Down Payment To Buy A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle:A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is a great alternative to a new car purchase, especially if you are on a tighter budget. Some of the benefits of a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle include:
- 12 months/12,000 miles comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year/100,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available
- Reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians
- And more! Click Here To Learn About The Toyota Certified Process.
3. Make A Large Drive-Off Payment On A New Car Lease: If you start your lease with a larger down payment, the monthly payments could be dramatically lower. At Andrew Toyota, you will find that we do leasing differently than most dealerships. There is a lot of information that factor into leasing, like:
- Your financial situation
- The SPECIFIC vehicle you are interested in
- Your credit score
- Money down
- And lease terms
Thus, we encourage our customers to visit us in order to provide them with the best custom tailored lease that factors in all the above information.
Getting Prepared For Your Sales Visit At The Dealership:
Once you have decided that you are ready to come in, the best way to ensure that your time is well spent is to schedule an advanced appointment. By doing this we can preregister you, and be ready, prepared, and waiting for you upon your arrival.
If you have had trouble financing a vehicle in the past, another way to be prepared is to bring a couple of key documents with you:
- Your valid driver’s license
- Proof of residency (a recent utility bill will work for this)
- Proof of income (a recent pay stub… etc.)
- A list of 5 references to include on your application
- Your down payment
- Your trade-in, title, manuals, and all sets of spare keys.
To schedule your advanced appointment, CLICK HERE or call (414) 247-6595. We are here to help you and look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs.