2017 Toyota Highlander Adventures
How the Highlander does it all with grace.
If you’re looking for an all-around star of a vehicle, the 2017 Toyota Highlander and 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid are sure-fire bets. Refined yet ready for adventure, powerful yet fuel-efficient, they hit high marks for versatility. And best of all, their safety features go the extra mile. Whether juggling everyday tasks around town or taking a serious journey, you can count on quality inside and out.
Stylish 2017 Toyota Highlander Exterior and Interior
With a stylish exterior and available LED lighting, the 2017 Highlander takes center-stage on any street. The customizable cabin includes 60/40 split third-row seats that fold flat so you can fit extra cargo with ease. Fit up to eight in its spacious seating – or add a taste of luxury with available second-row captain seats. And give everyone inside more power with five standard USB ports!1
Feel an exhilarating thrill behind the wheel with an available 3.5 liter V6 engine. Or get great fuel economy with the Highlander Hybrid’s 306 net horsepower and up to an EPA-estimated 30 city mpg.2 Available All-Wheel Drive puts you in more control of the road. And the Highlander’s new Stop and Start Technology gives you more assurance of its stopping power.
2017 Toyota Highlander Safety
The 2017 Toyota Highlander has a great safety reputation, earning an NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating3with features like the advanced airbag system,4 child safety seat restraint system and available Blind Spot Monitor.5 The 2017 Highlander and Highlander Hybrid are both equipped with the advanced safety measures of Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)6 – which come standard on all model trims. This incredible package of tools can be a saving grace with features like Pre-Collision System7 with Pedestrian Detection8 and Brake Assist,9 to help protect you and everyone on the road.
Speaking of high-tech tools, both these SUVs boast a sophisticated Multi-Information Display and available Integrated Navigation10 to guide you at every turn. The cozy modern cabin also features SiriusXM® Satellite Radio11 entertainment for over 150 channels of music, news, comedy and more. So there’s never a dull moment when you’re driving the Highlander or Highlander Hybrid.
- May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).
- All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain Abs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain AB s at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the AB s will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
- Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. See Owner’s Manual for further information.
- Drivers should always be responsible for their own safe driving. Please always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for further information.
- The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- SiriusXM® services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM® Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM® service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.