2017 Toyota Prius Prime Specs And Features
For prime movers and shakers everywhere.
You’re in the prime of your drive. Don’t miss a moment—or a mile of it—in the Prius Prime. Crafted with premium style and top tech, and engineered for extraordinary efficiency, this plucky plug-in will take your forward momentum to new heights.
Exterior: Sharp Looks
- 15-In. 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Quad-LED Projector-Beam Headlights
- Dual-Wave Rear Glass Design
- LED Taillights and Stop Lights
Interior: Style Inside
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Digital Instrumentation Panel
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seats
- 4.2-in. Color Dual Multi-Information Display
Performance: Powerful Drive
- 1.8L 4-Cylinder Engine
- 640-Mile EPA-est. Total Driving Range1
- Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission
- 55 City/54 Hwy./54 Combined Estimated MPG2
Technology: Top Tech
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar3
- Available Remote Climate Control App4
- Available Color Head-Up Display
- Integrated Backup Camera5
Safety: Safer Travels
- Star Safety System™
- Blind Spot Monitor6
- Safety Connect®7
- Advanced Airbag System8
Availability: Dare To Be Unique
Prius Prime is available for sale in every state. Since its launch in late 2016, Prius Prime has been sold in 46 of 50 states. Prius Prime can be obtained on a limited basis by a confirmed sold-order at the dealership. Clients will need to make a $500 deposit to place the order. It can take up to nine months to fill a confirmed sold order from the Toyota Motor Company factory due to the limited supply and high demand for the Prius Prime. Per Toyota, they are not readily available to be test driven at any dealer due to this unique nation wide order process.
Andrew Toyota wants to make efficiency fun again. The Prius Prime sports a lightweight frame and an array of aerodynamic elements that foster its fantastic fuel economy. But it’s this hybrid’s expert handling that brings smiles to every mile. If you’re primed for driving joy, unplug, jump in and get going. Visit Andrew Toyota to order yours today!
View our traditional Prius Hatchback, Prius c, or Prius v inventory
Call our Customer Care Team at (414) 247-6595 to schedule your VIP appointment to order your unique Prius Prime.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated range rating when fully charged and with a full tank of gas. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 55 city/54 highway/54 combined mpg for Prius Prime. Actual mileage will vary.
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) [Intuitive Parking Assist (IPA) is designed to assist drivers in avoiding potential collisions at speeds of 9 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object’s shape and composition, may affect the ability of the ICS to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for additional details and limitations.
- Maximum operation duration of this system is ten minutes. System may not operate if the hybrid battery is under load or if the battery charge is low. While plugged in, this system operates using power from grid. See your Owner’s Manual for further information.
- The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.
- Do not rely exclusively on the blind-spot monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.