2017 Toyota Tacoma Specs And Features
The Tacoma: Adventure for the driven.
Discover how your 2017 summer adventure can and should start in a 2017 Toyota Tacoma from Andrew Toyota.
New 2017 Tacoma Quick Facts
- EPA-Est. 19 City/24 Hwy Mpg1
- Avail. V6 Engine
- 6,800 lb. Towing Capacity2
- Star Safety SystemTM
- Available Deck Rail System
- Composite Bed
- Available Rear Parking Sonar
- Available Trailer Sway Control3
The road rebel reimagined.
The Toyota Tacoma sports an all-new look. High-strength steel emboldens freshly designed doors. Sharp character lines, tough fenders and a forceful available V6 under the hood help claim your spot atop the highway hierarchy.
A refined inside.
Stylish soft touch materials elevate your comfort. The improved cab-to-bedseal and front chin spoiler provide better aerodynamic performance for a quieter ride—untilyou open the available moonroof and let the wild inside.
The available Smart Key3 fob unlocks adventure with a touch to the driver-side handle. Hit the dashboard button to start up. Access your apps, phone and more with the available EntuneTMPremium Audio system.5
Safety rides at your side.
The Tacoma’s Star Safety SystemTMintegrates a slew of safety tech, including Vehicle Stability Control,6 Anti-lock Brake System, Brake Assist,7 Tire Pressure Monitor8 and Smart Stop Technology9 for safer travels ahead.
Prototype shown with options. Production model may vary.
- 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly, and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
- Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
- The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- EntuneTM is a trademark of Toyota Motor Corporation. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Services vary by phone/carrier. Functionality depends on many factors. Services subject to change. For enrollment and more details, see toyota.com/entune.
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
- Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
- The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner’s Manual for details.
- Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
*Prototype shown with options. Production model will vary.