2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
If you’re on the hunt for a spacious, well-appointed, and family-friendly SUV, the 2019 Toyota Highlander is one of the best options available! This is the consensus of the experts, who’ve offered nothing but glowing praise in their recent Toyota Highlander reviews. Find out what they have to say before you find a new Toyota Highlander for sale at Andrew Toyota.
Highlander Expert Reviews
With standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), three rows of seating, and an optional V6 engine, the Highlander has something for everyone! Don’t just take our word for it:
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2019 Toyota Highlander is among the most recommendable crossover SUVs for busy families. With three rows and seating for seven or eight passengers depending on configuration, the Highlander is roomy, versatile and easy to drive and live with.”
- Edmunds – “The 2019 Toyota Highlander is your quintessential three-row family mover. With comfortable seating, plenty of standard safety features, a strong V6 engine and an impeccable reputation for reliability, the Highlander checks all the boxes for large families in motion.”
The editors of the U.S. News gave the 2019 Highlander an overall score of 8.5 out of 10, making it one of the best-reviewed models in the segment!
Choosing the Right Highlander
- Only the baseline Highlander configuration includes a 4-cylinder engine. All other models include a 3.5-liter V6, which actually gets better fuel economy than the smaller standard option! If you can afford to upgrade to the LE trim or above, you’ll be well-rewarded for your choice.
- Those searching for the best value would do well to pay close attention to the Toyota Highlander XLE reviews. This trim received special attention from the writers at Edmunds, who’ve highlighted the model’s “desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
- Should you choose a Highlander with all-wheel drive? Although the Toyota Highlander in snow reviews note that all models handle well, we think drivers near Glendale and Milwaukee will be well-served by a model with AWD.
- According to Edmunds.com, the Highlander Hybrid offers “Impressive fuel economy for a three-row crossover” and a “Quiet and compliant ride,” while being “Just-right size for many families”.
- For the U.S. News, the Highlander Hybrid is ranked 1st in the midsize SUV segment! They write, “It has a high-end cabin, an abundance of safety features, a potent hybrid powertrain, and an outstanding predicted reliability rating.” We think that’s plenty to get excited about.
When you’re purchasing a new Toyota in Milwaukee, you are making a long-term investment, and you want that car, truck, or SUV to run smoothly for many years to come. Certain automotive brands are known for making exceptional vehicles, with Toyota reliability ranked as among the highest. If you have been asking yourself, “How long…
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
Put the Toyota Highlander Reviews to the Test!
Ready to find out if a new Toyota Highlander or a new Toyota Highlander Hybrid is right for you? Contact Andrew Toyota today to set up a test drive on the roads near Milwaukee and South Milwaukee! Once you’ve found a new Highlander for sale at Andrew Toyota, apply for financing at our Milwaukee dealership.