2019 Toyota RAV4 Interior
Is it time to upgrade your daily drives around the Glendale and Milwaukee areas? If you’re screaming yes, it’s time to make the short drive to Andrew Toyota and get behind the wheel of the much-talked-about 2019 Toyota RAV4. Car buyers can get all of the details about the Toyota RAV4 interior at our Milwaukee showroom today. It’s time to experience firsthand what drivers and industry experts alike are raving about.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
- EPA Passenger Volume: 98.9 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.7 / 39.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.8 / 56.4 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd row): 54.3 / 47.7 inches
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 41.0 / 37.8 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 1st/2nd Row): 69.8 / 37.6 cubic feet
Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
- Seating: The new RAV4 offers standard cloth and available leatherette SofTex® upholstery. Drivers will enjoy the available 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support and memory and the optional heated and ventilated perforated front seats.
- Rear Seating: The 60/40 split, reclining fold-flat second-row seats with a center armrest come standard. With a Limited trim optional package, you can enjoy second-row heated and perforated outboard seats.
- Power: The RAV4 has a front-row and a second-row 12-volt power outlet, as well as a standard USB media port, with the option to add four USB charging ports.
- Steering wheel: The tilt/telescopic steering wheel includes controls for audio, Bluetooth®, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and more. Upgrade for a leather-trimmed heated steering wheel.
- Color Options: There are three Toyota RAV4 interior colors: standard Black and available Light Gray or Nutmeg. 2018 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid interior colors also include Cinnamon.
- Infotainment: The standard 7-inch touchscreen Entune™ 3.0 Audio system includes Apple CarPlay™, Siri® Eyes Free, advanced voice recognition via Bluetooth®, Scout® GPS Link, and Safety Connect® with Wi-Fi.
Experience the Toyota RAV4 Interior at Andrew Toyota
Explore the top-rated SUV even further by learning more about the Toyota RAV4 colors, fuel economy, and its exterior colors. You can also check out our current new vehicle specials so you can drive home in a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Milwaukee for less. Give us a call today for additional information or to schedule a test drive.
More from Andrew Toyota
Just how much can a Toyota Highlander tow? A properly-equipped 2020 Toyota Highlander can transport up to 5,000 pounds of tools and supplies. That’s also more than enough for most motorized boats and mid- to large trailers. The new Toyota Highlander brings you solid performance on the job, backed up by the lastest towing…
Why blend in with the crowd in Glendale when you can stand out with a racetrack-ready stunner like the Toyota GR Supra? This jaw-dropping coupe offers exhilarating acceleration, agile handling, and state-of-the-art technology that will change the way you view driving in Milwaukee. Take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Supra specs with…
Drivers will often notice that when their Toyota Camry needs a routine oil change, tire rotation, or other services, the maintenance light on the car’s dashboard could turn on. Don’t worry – this is an easy fix, and you can quickly learn how to turn off the maintenance light on your Toyota Camry with…