All New And Redesigned 2017 Toyota Corolla
Drive into the New Year with the 2017 Corolla.
What a year, huh? 2016 was memorable in more ways than one, but it’s time to turn our attention to 2017 and all the wonderful models that are driving up right around the corner.
Made for those who refuse to settle for average, the new 2017 Toyota Corolla brings excitement to every street corner. Its sleek shape takes design to the next level with features like distinctive LED headlights, Daytime Running Lights, available rear combination taillights and more! Moreover, its available 17-in. alloy wheels add a dynamic presence, ensuring this car’s good looks won’t be ignored.
With high style also comes high tech! Corolla’s advanced cabin is equipped with technology that helps keep you connected. New steering-wheel-mounted controls put the music and your phone features right at your fingertips. Standard Bluetooth®1connectivity lets you make phone calls and stream music2 wirelessly from your compatible smartphone. Plus, the available Entune™ Premium Audio3 with Integrated Navigation and App Suite4 helps you discover new restaurants, make reservations, and even tells you how to get there with turn-by-turn directions. Corolla’s available high-resolution, 4.2-in. color Multi-Information Display helps you easily keep track of it all.
The new 2017 Toyota Corolla has another bold feature: It comes with Toyota Safety Sense™5–an active safety package that combines the Pre-Collision System6 with Pedestrian Detection,7Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist,8 plus Automatic High Beams,9 and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control10. Toyota Safety Sense’s™ comprehensive features create in-the-moment safety designed to support your awareness and decision-making on the road.
So don’t wait. Drive into 2017 with the new Corolla and make “turning heads” your New Year’s resolution!
- Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
- Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details. Siri® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- The Pedestrian Detection System is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.