April 2017 Toyota Sales And Deals
High safety standards come standard with Toyota.
You can always trust Toyota to deliver driving thrills, but those don’t matter much unless you feel a sense of security behind the wheel. That’s why we’ve introduced two versions of our advanced portfolio of safety features – Toyota Safety SenseTM2 – to many of our models.
And now at Andrew Toyota you can lease a new 2017 Corolla LE for $159 a month for 36 months with $1,899 due at signing, plus taxes and fees3 OR you can get 0% APR financing for 72 months on a new 2017 RAV4!4
The RAV4 roars fearlessly into the heart of any driving adventure. Its taut suspension delivers a smooth ride in any lane. But if you ever drift, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist5 will drive into action. By using a specialized camera, this system can detect the lane markings on the road and alert you if you drift.
When the excitement is over for your RAV4 and darkness cloaks the road, Automatic High Beams6 shine for better visibility. Using a camera to detect oncoming headlights, Auto High Beams can switch between high and low beams to illuminate your path.
The Corolla stuns with its sporty style and dashing drive. Onlookers love it. Maybe too much. If an avid fan gets too close to yours, Pedestrian Detection7 can help. By combining millimeter-wave radar with a camera capable of shape recognition, Pedestrian Detection’s audible warning and display notification will alert you of a possible collision with a pedestrian.
The Highlander earns high marks for its bold stance and family-ready roominess with seating for up to 8. With so many riding along, it can be easy to lose your forward focus. Luckily, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control8 uses forward-sensing radar technology and a camera to detect the speed and distance of the vehicle ahead of yours and adjusts your speed accordingly. If your Highlander gets too close for comfort to another vehicle, the Pre-Collision System9 will alert you after scanning the road ahead to help you avoid a potential collision in certain situations.
To learn more and see Toyota Safety SenseTM in action, click here.
View our New Toyota Lineup, click here.
- As of April 2017. For more details on 2017 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Lease a new 2017 Corolla LE for $159 a month for 36 months with $1899 due at signing, which includes first month’s payment, $2090 down payment, $0 security deposit and $650 acquisition fee. Does not include, taxes, license, title fees, insurance and $239 dealer service fee. Closed-end lease. Example based on model # 1852 with CF, FE. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price $20024. Monthly payments of $159 total $5724. Capitalized cost of $18,972 based on down payment and dealer participation, which may vary by dealer. Payment may vary depending on model, equipment choice, and final transaction price. Lease-end purchase option is $11814. Customer responsible for maintenance, excess wear and tear and $.15 per mile over 12000 miles per year. To qualified Tier 1+ customers through Toyota Financial Services. $350 disposition fee due at lease end unless customer purchases vehicle or decides to re-finance through Toyota Financial Services. Subject to availability. Offer ends 05-01-2017. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions.
Includes $1,000 TFS Lease Subvention Reduction. Lease Subvention Cash provided by Toyota Financial Services to eligible customers who finance a new, unused, or unlicensed 2017 Corolla LE. Due at signing includes $2,090 down (after application of $1,000 Toyota Lease Cash from Toyota Financial Services). Offer valid on a new 2017 Corolla LE.
- 0% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for 36 months, 0% APR for 48 months, 0% APR for 60, 0% APR for 72 months available to eligible customers who finance a new, unused, or unlicensed 2017 RAV4 from Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. (TMS) and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Offer valid 04-04-2017 through 05-01-2017. Specific vehicles are subject to availability. You must take retail delivery from dealer stock. Special APR may not be combined with any other Customer Cash Rebates, Bonus Cash Rebates, or Lease Offers. Finance programs available on credit approval. Not all buyers will qualify for financing from Toyota Financial Services through participating dealers. Monthly payment for every $1,000 financed is 0% – 36 months = $27.78; 0% – 48 months = $20.83; 0% – 60 months = $16.67; 0% – 72 months = $13.89. Bonus cash from Toyota Financial Services on TFS lease contracts only. Must be applied to the transaction. No cash payment will be made to consumer. See your Toyota dealer for actual pricing, annual percentage rate (APR), monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. Pricing and terms of any finance or lease transaction will be agreed upon by you and your dealer. Special offers are subject to change or termination at any time. All prices plus tax, title, license, and $239 dealer service fee. Offer ends 05-01-2017.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.