Learn About The New 2016 Toyota Camry At Andrew Toyota
The 2016 Toyota Camry is designed to turn heads. And at Andrew Toyota we always have a large selection to choose from.
New 2016 Camry Quick Facts
- Avail. 18-in. Alloy Wheels (1)
- Avail. 3.5L 268-HP V6 Engine
- EPA-est. 31 Hwy Mpg (2)
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Multi Information Display
- Avail. Qi-compatible Wireless Smartphone Charging (3)
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Avail. JBL® GreenEdge TM Audio System
Loaded with bold.
The 2016 Camry owns roads with an aggressive grille, available LED headlights and dynamically crafted curves. The gloss-black finish on available 18-in. alloy wheels (1) keeps heads turning and minds racing.
Its available 3.5-liter V6 pulses with 268 horsepower. The 2016’s wider track enhances agility and control. Specially placed vortex generators help you glide through turbulent winds.
Drive in peace.
Front sport seats with side bolsters cradle you in comfort. Sculpted cutaways in the seats and interior panels provide more knee and leg room for passengers upfront and in back.
Safety rides at your side.
Camry comes standard with 10 airbags (4) and the Star Safety System TM—a collection of six advanced safety features, including Vehicle Stability Control, (5) Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brake System and more.
- LE – Starting at $23,070 MSRP (6)
- SE – Starting at $23,840 MSRP (6)
- XSE – Starting at $26,310 MSRP (6)
- XLE – Starting at $26,310 MSRP (6)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Is an IIHS TSP+ With Optional Front Crash Prevention (7)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating (8)
- Over 90% of All Toyota Camrys Sold Over the Last Ten Years Are Still on the Road Today (9)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Was Named a Best Buy Award Finalist by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com (10)
- 2016 Toyota Camry Was Named a Best Midsize Car for the Money by U.S. News & World Report (11)
** Prototypes shown with options. Production models will vary.
(1) 18-in. tires are expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than 24,000 miles expectancy, depending upon driving conditions.
(2) 2016 EPA-estimated 21 city/31 highway/25 combined mpg for Camry V6. Actual mileage will vary.
(3) Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device. .
(4) All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
(5) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not suitable for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
(6) Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $825 for Cars, $885 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, RAV4 EV, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1,100 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $925 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, Andrew Toyota $198 dealer service fee, and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
(7) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2016 camry, vehcile class Moderately Priced Cars. For details on the 2016 Toyota Tops Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org. Applies to Camry Models equipped with Pre-Collision (PCS).
(8) Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.safecar.gov).
(9) Based on IHS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation statistics MY 2006-2015 as of July 2015. Includes Camry Solara.
(10) For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.COM. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., INC.
(11) View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars.