The All-New 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is at Andrew Toyota! As the newest member of the Toyota Hybrid family, the 2016 RAV4 Hybrid has a beautiful design and many hybrid benefits.
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Hybrid Engine
- 34 City/31 Hwy. Mpg (1)
- 17-in. Alloy Wheels
- Power Moonroof
- Smart Key System (2)
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Toyota Safety Sense TM (5)
- Available Entune TM Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation & App Suite (3)
- Avail. JBL® GreenEdgeTM Speakers
- 8 Airbags (4)
Bring Revolution Along for the Ride
The 2016 RAV4 Hybrid roars into the future with a new look and feel. Restyled from front fascia to rear bumper (and inside, too), this driving force pumps out 194 net horsepower to reinvigorate your road adventures.
Hybrid Synergy Drive® delivers formidable fuel efficiency without sacrificing performance. The energy management system synergizes the car’s gas engine with its electric motor, allowing one to take over for the other as your adventure dictates.
Toyota Safety Sense
The 2016 RAV4 Hybrid is one of the first models in the U.S. to offer Toyota Safety SenseTM (5) —an innovative, multi-featured advanced safety package that includes our Pre-Collision System, (6) Lane Departure Alert, (7) Automatic High Beams, (8) and more.
- XLE HYBRID- Starting at $28,370 MSRP (9)
- LIMITED HYBRID – Starting at $33,610 MSRP (9)
RAV4 Gas And RAV4 Hybrid Awards and Accolades
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 Received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating (10)
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 Is an IIHS TSP+ With Optional Front Crash Prevention (11)
- 2016 RAV4 Hybrid Was Named a Best Hybrid SUV for the Money by U.S. News & World Report (12)
- Over 90% of RAV4s Sold in the Last Ten Years Are Still on the Road Today (13)
***Prototypes shown with options. Production models may vary.
(1) 2016 EPA-estimated 34 city/31 highway/33 combined mpg for RAV4 Hybrid. Actual mileage will vary.
(2) The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
(3) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
(4) All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side-curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
(5) Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for more information and system limitations.
(6) The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for further information.
(7) Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
(8) The automatic high-beams system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner’s Manual for details.
(9) Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $825 for Cars, $885 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, RAV4 EV, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1,100 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $925 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, $198 Andrew Toyota Dealer Service Fee and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
(10) Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assesmen Program (www.safecar.gov).
(11) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2016 RAV4, vehicle class Small SUV. For more detials on the 2016 Top Safety Pick Awards, see www.iihs.org.
(12) View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars.
(13) Based on IHS Automotive: Plok U.S. Vehicles In Operation statistics MY 2006-2015 as of July 2015.