The 2017 Toyota RAV4 is Reliable, Magnificent, and Perfect for WI’s Winters
The sky is gray, the wind is howling, the snow is tumbling down and you hear that undeniable call of winter wanderlust. Any frosty adventure beckons for a vehicle that is as reliable as it is magnificent, which is where the 2017 Toyota RAV4 comes in.
This spirited ride is a true workhorse that cuts a refined appearance on any snowy street. Its elegant and roomy interior makes any trip comfier and lets you pack more. From ski poles to snowboards, the RAV4 carries your winter toys straight to the fun. The 60/40 split rear seats fold to create up to 73.4 cubic feet of cargo space1 for your journey, and the available integrated cargo net system helps keep your gear steady and secure. Powerful performance comes easily with its 4-cylinder engine. And the Dual Variable Valve Timing and intelligent technology help boost fuel economy. And an available all-wheel drive lets you drive with confidence!
Inside, the available Bird’s-Eye-View Camera (2) helps you see nearby objects. And if you’re avoiding snow piles in the parking lot, there’s a Perimeter Scan that displays live, rotating 360-degree views of your surroundings. Plus, you can listen to all of your favorite adventure tunes with two available audio systems, both featuring Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation (3) and App Suite (4). You can be confident that your ride won’t be dull with the RAV4.
Rest assured that our commitment to safety is second to none. Each 2017 RAV4 comes with Toyota Safety Sense™ (5) at no extra cost to you. Toyota Safety Sense™ is a standard suite of safety features designed to support the driver’s awareness, decision-making and driving over a wide range of speeds. This package of safety features combines the Pre-Collision System (6) with Pedestrian Detection, (7) Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, (8) and Automatic High Beams (9) with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (10) to help you.
So whether it’s skiing in the mountains or just sledding down your local hill, wherever your winter adventures take you, the RAV4 will get you there!
**Prototype shown with options. Production model may vary.
(1) Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
(2) The Bird’s-Eye-View Camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm surrounding clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for details.
(3) Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
(4) Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See Toyota.com/entune for details.
(5) Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
(6) The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
(7) The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
(8) Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
(9) Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
(10) Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.