All-New 2018 Toyota Camry
Completely redesigned from the inside out, every detail of the all-new 2018 Toyota Camry has been rethought, retuned, and reengineered for your wild side. The result? An entirely new vehicle whose sexy looks and powerful engine bring an all-new level of excitement to this sultry sedan. Get ready to be blown away.
Jaw-dropping design with the teeth to match.
One look at the all-new 2018 Toyota Camry and you’ll notice it’s unlike any other Camry we’ve ever built. A curvaceous 1.6-inch-lower hood gives way to an all-new two-piece grille with flowing treatments to embody Camry’s new “Keen Look” philosophy, while the hybrid model gets its own distinct emblem displayed in a gorgeous, blue-tinged hue. This fashionable trifecta of grille, hood, and emblem blends flawlessly into the A-pillar of the vehicle, producing a stance that’s undoubtedly more aggressive than that of any of its predecessors. And a whole lot sexier, too.
From the available 8-inch multimedia touchscreen and 7-inch color Multi-Information Display (MID) to the available Smart Key System with Push Button Start,1 Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon,2 and a Remote Connect3 app that remotely monitors guest drivers, controls interior temperatures, and locates your Camry in a crowded lot, the all-new 2018 Camry is packed with advanced technology that’ll both impress and delight you with every touch and turn.
Advanced safety that comes standard.
Beyond the technologically advanced entertainment and convenience options, the all-new 2018 Toyota Camry also comes with Toyota Safety Sense™,4 a suite of advanced active safety technologies like a Pre-Collision System (PCS)5 with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD),6 a Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Steering Assist,7 Automatic High Beams (AHB),8 and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)9 that all work together to provide you and your family the safety and security you’d expect from Toyota. Oh, and did we mention it all comes standard?
Rethought. Retuned. Reengineered. The All-New 2018 Toyota Camry.
- Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
- Use only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so (e.g., car uncovered in open area, no people or pets in or nearby). If vehicle has not been driven for a week, services will not be available until next time vehicle is started. Functionality depends on many factors, such as vehicle and smartphone connectivity. Registration and app download are required. Must have an active Service Connect subscription. Subscription purchase required after 6-month trial. See usage precautions, service eliminations and Owner’s Manualfor details.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- The Pedestrian Detection System is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane marker sunder certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Automatic High Beams (ABH) operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.