Color Outside The Lines In The All-New 2018 Toyota C-HR From Andrew Toyota!
The All-New 2018 Toyota C-HR has a fresh new design and available options that help it stand out- without even trying. The 2018 Toyota C-HR is a new addition to the Toyota lineup that competes in the compact crossover segment.
All-New 2018 Toyota C-HR Performance Facts, Specifications, And Features:
- Driveline: Front-Wheel Drive
- Engine: 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with Valvematic
- Transmission: CVTi-S Automatic with Sport Mode and Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) (1)
- MPGs: EPA-estimated 27 city/31 hwy/29 combined mpg (2)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.2 Gallons
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded
- Horsepower: 144 hp @ 6100 rpm
- Torque: 139 @ 3900 rpm
- Seating Capacity: 5 people
- Curb Weight: 3,300
- Wheels: 18" Alloy Wheels
- Tires: 225/50R18 (all season)
- Spare: Temporary (165/80R17)
- Ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- MacPherson® strut front suspension
- Double-wishbone rear suspension
- SACHS Dampers in front and rear
- 60/40 split fold-flat rear seats
- Standard cargo cover
- Cargo Space: 36.4 cubic feet (3)
All-New 2018 Toyota C-HR Standard Safety Features:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) - Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Automatic High Beams (AHB), and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC.) CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Star Safety System™ - includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST). CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Rear-view backup camera (within rearview mirror)
- Advanced Airbag System; 10 standard airbags
- Hill Start Assist (1)
All-New 2018 Toyota C-HR Highlights:
C-HR is all about style. Its unique exterior lines and dramatic surface shapes were designed to create a sense of strength and stance from any angle. Top that off with the available R-Code two-tone paint, and C-HR is sure to stand out wherever it goes.
C-HR is a handling warrior. With its MacPherson® strut front suspension and its double-wishbone rear suspension, both paired with SACHS dampers, C-HR is ready to take on urban bumps or your weekend curves. The all new TNGA chassis helps with structural rigidity while the great looking 18-inch alloy wheels with P225/50R tires help keep the vehicle planted to the ground.
The first-ever C-HR brings technology and convenience to the consumers fingertips. This crossover comes with a Touch-Screen Display system that features a "mech-less" design (no CD player) with a 6-speaker multi-media system. An easy-to-use 7.0-in. touch-screen display lets drivers access their iPod® (4), HD Radio™ (5), Aha™ (6) and more. There's also a C-HR specific equalizer on the head unit to maximize your audio experience.
Overall, the C-HR is a huge value package. It comes standard with several upscale features that are either unavailable or only available as extra-cost options on competing vehicles. Real leather wraps the steering wheel, which features integrated controls for audio, the Multi-Information Display (MID) and hands-free (7) phone calls. C-HR also offers dual-zone automatic air conditioning, 18-inch wheels, and auto-on/off headlights - all standard features that make C-HR one of the best values in its segment.
With its blend of style and versatility, the 2018 Toyota C-HR is ready for your daily commute or a night out with your friends. Visit Andrew Toyota to reserve yours today!
(1) Hill-Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
(2) 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
(3) Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Based on manufacturers' data, cargo area behind 2nd row, for non-luxury plug-in hybrids, as of August 2016.
(4) iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.
(5) HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio™, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
(6) Aha™ Radio is a trademark of Harman International Industries Inc. Apps/services vary by phone carrier & are subject to change. Data charges may apply.
(7) Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you.