Used Camry for Sale in Milwaukee, WI
Are you looking for a great used car in Milwaukee? Make sure to check out the 17 used Toyota Camry cars for sale at Andrew Toyota. There are many trim levels available, including the L, LE, SE, XLE, XSE, XLE V6 and XSE V6. Wondering why consumers love the Camry? One word sums it up, “reliability.” Per US News, “the Camry continues to rank high for reliability, safety, interior space, and performance.” Check out Milwaukee and Glendale’s used Camry inventory below and visit us on Silver Spring Drive today!
17 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Toyota Camry Awards And Accolades
Still not sure if a used Toyota Camry is the right vehicle for you? Let the last few years of awards speak for themselves. From the commute to work in downtown Milwaukee to driving the back roads in Cedarburg, you can rely on a Toyota Camry to get you and your family to your destination safely.
2019 Toyota Camry
- Ensuring every drive is safe is of extreme importance to Toyota. That is why it is no surprise that the 2019 Toyota Camry has “received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating.” Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the NHTSA’s New Car Assessment Program via www.safercar.gov.
- Plus, the 2019 Toyota Camry is an IIHS TSP+ winner due to the available adaptive headlights on some trim levels.
- However, the most impressive award that has been received is the Car and Driver Editors’ Choice Award for the 2019 Camry and 2019 Camry Hybrid.
2018 Toyota Camry
- The 2018 Toyota Camry received national attention via the Motor Trend network. They named it a “2018 Motor Trend Car of the Year Contender.” They liked how it has a “Light and rigid chassis, V-6 verve, and diamond-quilted seats.”
- It also earned the “Top Safety Pick Plus Honor” per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The IIHS likes the standard forward collision and automatic breaking safety features.
2017 Toyota Camry
- Safety continues to be a priority with the new 2017 Toyota Camry. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration awarded the 2017 Toyota Camry with the 5-Star Overall Safety Rating.
- The 2017 Camry was also given a 10 out of 10 for overall quality score from J.D.Power. This rating encompasses mechanical features, the interior, and exterior design, as well as other convenience options.
2016 Toyota Camry
- The 2016 Toyota Camry is a “Top Safety Pick+” from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. It was given this award due to its available front crash prevention technology.
- Also, the 2016 Toyota Camry was named an “Edmunds.com Best Retained Value® Vehicle Winner.”
2015 Toyota Camry
- The experts at KBB.com give this model year a 4.6 out 5-star rating. It is built on the same style platform as the 2012- 2014 Toyota Camry models, but has “an updated interior and crisper driving response.”
- The 2015 Toyota Camry also was named #1 in the “Best 2015 Affordable Midsize Cars” per U.S. News & World Reports. It has an “excellent reliability rating, good interior accommodations, and decent overall performance.”
2014 Toyota Camry
- Per U.S. News & World Reports, the 2014 Toyota Camry is “Best Midsize Car” winner for the 2014 Best Cars For Your Money Award. This award highlights the cars that have a great value and are overall great cars to own.
- The 2014 Toyota Camry LE FWD also has received a 5-star overall safety rating per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.